Below is the (very tentative) schedule of events for the year:
- April 3: Fitness Magazine’s Women’s Half Marathon, NYC
- April 30: Scenic City Triathlon (sprint), Chattanooga, TN
- May 6: DERBY (I consider this an event that requires training), Louisville, KY
- June 26: Markey Race for Women’s Cancer, Lexington, KY
- July 23: Trans Tahoe Relay, Lake Tahoe, CA/NV
- August 14: Steelhead 70.3, Benton Harbor, MI
As of right now I am only officially signed up for the half marathon in April. And Derby. So we’ll see how this pans out.
Let the games begin.
4 thoughts on “The Plan”
are you seriously going to do all of these? does that eliminate your vacation schedule for the year?
more or less. most of these are driving distance/weekend trips, but yes, they’re largely tentative because i need to make sure i can fit them in with work.
that is impressive!!! i wish i could do some of them with you!!!
don’t be impressed…i haven’t done any of them yet. we should try to coordinate one of these days for something…