oh hey downtown LA
Since moving back, things have not been super easy. Paul was gone. I was sick. Baby was sick. I did neither of the half marathons I had planned on racing. My running has seriously fallen off.
But for the good news: Paul is now here. HH is healthy (if still teething…shoot me). And I have tan lines again.
This week we headed down from SB to LA to take a look at a few potential places to live. This morning I went for a run in the South Bay amongst the beautiful people (not that Kentucky people aren’t beautiful in their own way). And two things happened.
Oh hey, whats up 90210 beach house. I forgot you lived here.
2. I ran past Kat from the reality show Toned Up on Bravo (thank you once again, High Street YMCA). She was in spandex stretching next to a shirtless dude with big muscles. First “celebrity” sighting.
I was super excited to tell people about it, and when I got back to my aunt’s house exactly nobody knew who I was talking about.
And, last but not least, we finally took HH into the pool for her first swim lesson.
Not super successful, but her suit was adorable. (And yes, Paul has changed ethnicities.)
P.S. Happy Derby Day!! California Chrome is appropriate this year…
2 thoughts on “Still Here”
1. I’m jealous you’re running on the beach.
2. I can’t believe you saw that beach house. Hilarious!
3. I know who you’re talking about.
4. That suit IS adorable.
5. I’m also very jealous of Paul’s tan.
Miss you guys!