May 27, 2014 § 5 Comments
- Do NOT listen to the This American Life episode about hospice while on a run. I honest to god thought that I was having sudden onset of exercise-induced asthma because I really COULD. NOT. BREATHE. …when I realized I was just getting choked up.
- Videos of baby elephants and their mothers make me cry a little bit.
- I should probably not watch Barbara Walters’ final day on The View where they brought in all of the other women anchors into the room so they could tell her what a huge legacy she has if I don’t want to embarrass myself by tearing up.
- When at a wedding I should head to the bar during the father/daughter mother/son dance because if I don’t I will cry and it will destroy my makeup.
- Weaning the baby might be messing with my hormones.