First post-baby run, in numbers:
- Miles: 3
- Time: ~30 min
- Distance I got before I stopped in pain, turned around, and went back home to put on a second sports bra: 1 driveway
- Turds taken by Spike: 2
- Turds I kept willing Spike to take during the run so I would have an excuse to stop: 15
- Gallons of sweat I had to wash off my body when I was done: 8 (aprox)
- Leg cramps: 4
- Times I considered stopping and walking: one million
- Level of wanting to die due to both physical and psychological distress, on a scale of 1-10: 12
In my defense, it was really humid out.
One thought on “And we’re back…?”
i still find this impressive.